Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Lethal Dose Of Fluoride

to

spat ensues false that I am, not looking from the inside out is a terrible sentence, which is not aware of the outbreak that makes it all gets lost and mocks the idea that defends his death as love to the fields built of blocks, so my face is loose on my face, no peace, no, not war, is the last of the laboratory of the states of consciousness where the spread did not change the meaning because the meaning was an electric shock that did not stop in the details, the emotion that turned this into a compact fire after the crash, death, snoring in a love word holes, now the mirage, the drill, my fucking hands without removing color photocopies of what I believe, which is nothing, so anything that anything is possible ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment