Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Best Hair Colir For Rosacea

Corner view: By the sea


Sometimes I feel the Need of seing the sea. I have it just about 70 Km far from home.
Itsaso mine Batzutan sentitzen Diat. 70 Km-tara Etxetik dago.
Sometimes I feel the need to see the sea. Is about 70 miles from home.


Love to sit and see, and hear and feel it. It relax me.
Maite diat eseri, ikusi, entzun eta itsasoa sentitzea. Erlaxatzen nau.
Adoro sentarme, mirar, oir y sentir el mar. Me relaja.


I sailed when I was a child. The littler boat with sail. Optimist class. Then I have sailed twice or so, near Bilbao coast. I love the freedom it gives. Need to scape a bit...need to try it again.
Txikia nintzanean optimist motako txalupa gidatzen ikasi nun. Eta gerora pare bat bider edo nabigatzera irten naiz Bilboko kosta inguruan. Maite diat ematen duen askasun sentimendua. Ihes egin behar nuke...berriro Behar saiatu nuke.
When I was a kid I sailed in the Optimist class boats. The smallest shells to sail there. In hindsight I have sailed a couple of times near the coast of Bilbao. It's a tremendous feeling of freedom. I think I need to try again ....

Photos Were taken in San Sebastian, in a sailing shop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment