Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Why Am I Really Wet Before My Period

Corner view: wood











Lately I am taking tree photos all the time. I find fascinating the texture of the wood, the little colours, animals and details one can fin in one of this photos. The past of human, the nature streght, the wind...all this leaves something on them, we can discover. Love those kind of photos...and would like to receive more from all parts of the wordl, just to have my own wood. Anyone wants to contribute to this huge wood map?









This is the wooden box my uncle gave me up, when I was nine. He did it for my comunion gift. With my name, traditional works and beautiful dolls in the cover. It is something special that today is at my parents as I cannot find the perfect place here.

More wooden dreams in Norwegian wood and at Francesca´s

0 comments:

Post a Comment