Saturday, March 26, 2011

Soul Train Dancers 1992

B&W corner


When  I start living in this flat, I decided not to spend a great amount of money in beautiful pots for plants. So decided to paint some just to break a bit with the terracota colour of them.
Etxean bizitzen hasi nintzenean, landareendako poteetan ez nun dirurik gastau nahi. Horregatik margotu egin nintuen, lur piskat kolorearekin amaitzeko.
When I moved here, I had no money to spend in beautiful pots for plants. So I decique to paint to break a little drab ground color.


Navigating I found a blog That Gave me an idea to renew the corner. Stylizimo .
Nabigatzen blog ideia bat eman Zidan topatu nun. Stylizimo . Navigating
I came across a blog that gave me an idea to renew my corner. Stylizimo



The pot is covered with a crochet easy super easy I have managed to do cozy. The vase was made last year at ceramic class in a mixture of two kind of clays. And the crochet.....that´s my mum´s.
Potea eskuz eginiko gantxillo erraz erraz egiten lortu dudan fundatxoa darama. Beheko platerra ihaz zeramika klasean eginikoa da, bi buztinezko nahasketarekin. Eta tapetea....hori amak egin du.
El tiesto lo he cubierto de una fundita de ganchillo super super fácil, hasta he conseguido hacerla yo. El plato es de clase de cerámica del año pasado mezclando dos tipos de barro. Y el tapete..ese es de mi madre.


Lately I have been quite busy and a bit stressed...and a bit down...and I have discovered that crochet relaxes me a bit. So ideas for home decoration in easy super easy crochet are admited. Just not to crochet and crochet with no use.
Azkenaldian lanpetu xamar ibili naiz eta estresaturik...eta baxu xamar....eta gantxiloarekin ibiltzeak lagundu egin nau. Beraz etxerako gauzen ideia errazak ondo hartuak izanen dira....norabiderik gabe ez ibiltzeko.
Últimamente he estado un poco ocupada, estresada y también...bajita...y he descubierto que  el Crochet me relax. So accepting ideas for home decoration, super super easy, just to not weave aimlessly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment