Thursday, May 13, 2010

Poem About Respiration



of which I think I have a "bad side" in me, who does what he wants when he wants and acts as he pleases, without guilt, punishment and of course goes berserk state almost 24 / 7 and I think today is on the loose. AmanecĂ­ medium well, a bit annoyed because I fell asleep and I could not go to the net a job, what good is it for the night, and I know that because I could not go wrong is that since the work I can not access ftp servers (or at least that I have understood) so I have to wait to get home. It is still early and I'm in a bad mood, WRONG! should not be like this, humor is damaged in the afternoon, not so early ... and the worst is I do not know why, but I'm bad, stressed, angry, annoyed and I'm like this since yesterday ... but bueh, right now I go for something sweet and wait to pass me a bad mood ... bless Diox fortnight. Close

mine are listening to the song of Betty La Fea and looks like it is soothing and reassuring me wrong, I actually like that song, amuses me and invited me to sing.

do not know why, I guess out of curiosity, just enter a post is not open for months and I entered a feeling of nostalgia and something more, longing for that I still keep coming post forums and pages of games that I ever signed and things more and more because ... I do not know, I guess I use as a permanent reminder that there are thoughts that should not ever come to light or something.

Error on page hotmail. Microsoft will rule the world ... if you have not already doing haha \u200b\u200b

Please playlist miraculous work with me today to be happy! ... great sensitivity and mood swings I do think I have PMS.

-------- (st: plgp)
.: A fucking expansion! some privacy please! :. Congratulations

0 comments:

Post a Comment