Sunday, May 2, 2010

Broken Capillaries On Breast Causes

post random respawning

few months ago I moved house. I still am doing, I have yet to open boxes and sort things but as I hope will not last long here (in this house) there is no trouble with that. I touch this issue because the other day to the site where work had real estate open house (open house of homes) and of course, was not idle I began to ask, Samborondón had Vía, 10 minutes from the bus terminal, at the Kennedy departments and in different places that I have not gone. It was fun!, Of course I do not want to buy a house at km. not as Via La Aurora / Perimeter / Daule (since-coming of La Puntilla, all that is happening is not Via Celeste City Samborondón) but I gave my information out there and Villa's Club gave me a pen.

Now the lords of the estate agents sent me information, I understand why when we saw home I flatly refuse to go (as I was about to get off the moving car) when we find a path for "back in Citadel XYZ, is at that is about as close to towns is just that I like and far from everything.

As you can tell, I hate the places far from the heart of the city. Where I lived before was also complicated in that sense, to leave was a mess to get TAMIB, you had to climb Lomota up to the Citadel, a nasty process.

For now I buy an apartment because I'm too selfish to a house. I saw some simpaticones and I hope to access them quickly. Even that will keep asking and getting feathers! haha.

MJ. --------


.: Thank you Mario, pero THIS princess is going to Another castle! ... :.

0 comments:

Post a Comment