Sunday, May 30, 2010

Maxillary Polyp In Brain

TO HORROR!

over a year ago I made a deal with a man for the website, he was professor of a university where I studied and stayed after so much talk to your page with all the law would be for 200 $ (It includes the hosting and 3 domains ...) basically I was going to end up with nearly 100 (or less) for the programming and design site, a bargain I'd say. Now I feel cheated, Mr. Joseph called Inca VĂ©liz and page not found (despite having insisted every month) because I always said he was busy and it would be for the next month. I bought (paying money and talking to my provider) hosting and domain trust his word that he was going to make a trade. I have emails where he promised to pay me but seem to work or efforts were never respected. makes me sad because it allegedly is a person who respects the work of others.

recently after much insistence to cancel the value of domain hosting and I paid less half and told me I would not cancel the rest because he had nothing when I said early on that domain and hosting was one years duration (and for this moment your package had expired). I told him that he could give copies of the invoices and the information given to me then so you have something physical but even though I did a design of "Under Construction" until he can solve its problems at that time sigi me saying he had nothing. So we stayed one day, unable to call ... and so the same situation, one day and be present or not to call him after every fortnight.

I'm tired, every time we were one day I make excuses, do not pay me, always have problems, always busy, just make excuses for not paying and I will pay. To me it is a lesson never to "give" my work and trust people, at least on the job because I see that nobody cares about actually job growth of others, selfishness in this world is large. Thanks "person and" post the situation and help clarify everything.

I'm sure I'm not the only one affected by this type of situation is a shame, a great pity that. I apologize, but that is why the country does not progress, the lack seriousness of the persons on the work of others and the lively Creole.

If someone is going to do a job, ALWAYS ask for 50% advance, we must ensure respect for one's work. Respect to respect you!. --------


.: And There we go ... :.

0 comments:

Post a Comment