Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Where Can I Buy Fake Braces

Corner view: Artist


My mum started to paint when she retaired four years ago. This is her last picture.
Amak pintatzen hasi zen jubilatzean orain lau urte. Hau bere azken kuadroa da.
Mi madre empezó a pintar cuando se jubilo hace cuatro año. Este es su último cuadro

Apart from painting, she knit, beautiful gloves, crochet nearly everything, had done a lot of clothes to us and for her, and has a great hand ability. She is my favourite artist....and the one I love more and more.
Pintatzeaz aparte, josten du, puntua egiten eta gantxilora engantzatua dago, txikitan arropa egiten zigun...Nire artista maiteena da...gero eta gehiago.
Mi madre a parte de pintar, hace punto, cose, hace ganchillo, nos hacía la ropa cuando eramos pequeños y cose para ella...tiene gran skill. It's my favorite artist ... and each time I like.

Look for more artist over the corners just

0 comments:

Post a Comment