Monday, April 4, 2011

Iphone Applications To Jar Converter

corner view: late reflections


a bit more Than In 10 days I will be 36. And Lately I spend quite a lot of time Reflecting. Quite a lot of my spare time FEW. Sometimes I think I am living just by inerce. A good friend told me just to brake, but I am afraid of falling if I do it suddendly. So I try to change things...but changes don´t arrive. And I try not to think, just to enjoy details, and little things that could make me smile. But sometimes it is not easy.
At work, I work too much. Crisis time they say, we all must try hard. But it lets me no time. At home, just I find that sometimes I have no time to do anything, and I spent my weekend just cleaning. Friends. Some are near, other so far, but lately they all seem to have travelled far away. Family, they are always there, as usual.
No love, no even someone to smile at.
I am lucky, I know, and I thank everyday for that....but sometimes it seem that it is not enough. I feel I am getting  old so quicky that I am not able to enjoy.
I should not think so much.

The photo is from my grandmum home. Love that old lamps, have beautiful shadows.

0 comments:

Post a Comment