Thursday, February 4, 2010

Watch Southpark On Your G1

much sweet Valentine Event

I'm a fan of sweets, I love, the more cloying better. But this time, I am eating candy since Sunday and I do not want xD solemnly promise on Monday to eat healthy, diet, take my pills for health and exercise.
  • On Sunday night I ate half the dish with bold sweet.
  • On Monday night I ate at the other half of the sweet dish with bold
  • ate sweet Tuesday not remember what. Wednesday
  • double cake, ice cream cake and chocolate cake with caramel and vanilla I think. Today
  • sweet dish with vanilla ice cream probably tomorrow
  • sweetest dish with vanilla.
  • Saturday and Sunday I expect more sweet ... haha I want but I would not, are very tempting!
New year, same life, but I think better lol ... be seen, this step is more likely to happen in a state of overdose of sugar and hyperactivity continued to do something revolutionary.

sooo many kisses and do not eat sweets.

-------- (St: owo)
.: XD definitely fall behind each year more haha:.

0 comments:

Post a Comment