Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Congradulations Wedding Phrases

love me ...

sometimes what is in the network was looking
Internet
something that resembles a "Valentine Dark" or "Dark Valentine", to put the image on the messenger when I came across this:



Perhaps one of the most ambiguous images I've seen regarding love, say, is a hand with a heart, ok, in the fist has written "first" or "first", ok, may not be indicating that this is what the first love?. Holy jebuss ... fear. So I'm going to make a move against falling in love, everyone should be friends and friends with rights and ... ha!.

Diox the pill for the flu is affecting me. I've been sick since the night of 14, I got a terrible flu, headache and nausea to 14, fever and mucus 15 and now I'm more alive thanks to a sementerio pills and vitamin c in the stomach. Sick on Friday would have preferred to be more aware at work tomorrow, but hey, get the touch balaclava, scarf and wool coats for the cold which is beyond frightening.

With this I leave before I start writing things that I can repent (ha! again) or start to say the winning numbers in the lottery or lotto (this is more likely) without having bought me first.

Take care that the cough is in the air.
Kisses in the distance. Your friend
. MJ


PS: so cool this picture, also taken from internek ...


-------- (st: runny)
.: Play with me ... :.

0 comments:

Post a Comment