Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Leather Bracelets For Guys And Engraving

New Baby Birthday

Few people know that all my electronic devices or new technology called them "baby" until I sponge a name ... Well, I do not put a name, I say to those who have shared those moments of suffering to get you set the name. I'm not good with names, funny names finished making (see my nick as an example).

ago a couple of months ago I bought new baby, not out of the bedroom, is a computer with mac and windows at once, if I have a hackitosh and love.



That is the monitor, is about 22 ", which is down that is the keyboard, near the monitor are the headphones I got for the birthday (I know you do not read this, but thanks! I love hearing my world will never be the same), and the bottom of the desktop is the cpu, a beauty where you want to see, I love my computer but touch me pay monthly and have to sacrifice sleep for temrinarla, but I love her.

and connectivity to the internet and upgraded. As Windows 7 gives me trouble sometimes to share internet via LAN, I downloaded the WoW and I selo in grip the Mac, plus the graphics are crisp and makes better use of resources.



still seek him name the baby, let's see if baptism as a man or woman to do such.
Fanta and Oreos for everyone!.
- MJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment