Thursday, September 16, 2010

Where To Buy Milena Velba Dvd

Ready Steady Go

Are you ready?

The reason for the post is purely for the pleasure I have for the song "Ready Steady Go "by L'Arc ~ en ~ Ciel.

Anyone who knows me 6 months to 1 year, knows how much I love this band and anyone who followed elblog a time, so you know. And I LOVE this song and not because Full Metal Alchemist opening, if not for being the first single with the group returned to their whereabouts after a time devoted to professional growth outside the band. This is how, a couple of days, looking in rapids internet music I found the 4 versions of this song, with voce, of course, each group intengrante, besides that, someone joined and made a version 4, which in my opinion, really worth , is well connected, combined ... the group should get a version as well.

This is the version of the 4.


And nothing else.
With this and a cake ... bye.

- (st: <3 )
.: Ready Steady can not hold me back, Ready Steady give me good luck, Ready Steady never look back, LET'S GET STARTED READY STEADY GO!:.

0 comments:

Post a Comment