Sunday, August 29, 2010

Samsung Pink Dots On Screen



"Hi, just to know how these and well ... to tell you I miss you very much and that was my mistake, if it is. It was a mistake, my mistake, I let you, I behaved badly and now you know it was wrong and that you do not deserve anything like that, I feel enormously ".

So began the letter that came from someone who believed Laura forgotten in principle but felt some bitterness over the letter he realized that although he had to go through sad times, had also been an important person in your life, deep down I still felt something. A small tingling began to explore her body.

The days passed and more and more letters arrived at their mailbox, always came from the same person, that subject of ever fell in love.

"My intention was never to hurt, but even so I did. I'm sorry" Laura

not yet responded to any letters, but they kept coming, and in each he asked forgiveness and remembered how much he loved her and how much she meant to him. At first read them and just felt something bouncing not read the letter again, but over time began to keep them in a shoebox under the bed jealously guarded. Sometimes he took out his box and read one by one the cards to stay asleep.
Finally
. It was decided I had to respond at once! pulled out a pen, took a sheet of paper and wrote a line, not only need to say anything more that was enough. He put the envelope in the mailbox and went to sleep.

Meanwhile, elsewhere in the city someone opened a letter, I was afraid, I was nervous ... unfolded the sheet and read:

"I forgive you"

0 comments:

Post a Comment