Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Women Peeing Themselves

a time ...

I woke up one day and thought, I like what I do, I really like ... And that's when I realized it's time to follow my path. It sometimes happens that you stop or stall for various reasons ... I sometimes do to achieve objectives / goals, to feel better or to fulfill a new dream ... xDD unfortunately at this moment I have a lot of sleep! haha had to say, sorry.

On the other hand, I walk with a tosesita that I was not going for anything, I badly very badly, I was given 2 days off from work and I healed a little, now I'm half better, but quite like here Cold and apparently I'm allergic to cold, wool, dust, animal hair, smoke, strong odors and many more things, I scrubbed because I can not do anything, I have to buy a bubble to live.

In other news, I am sorry not to post often, yes, shame on me ... but in reality between work life and the attempt I'm starting to take me too lazy to do it. Step connected in the gmail but with a different account and disconnect to connect this gives perecita, I think these days the change to be able to post more often.

On the other hand, the superficial, I uploaded like 5 lbs., Of which I have lost 2 and I think I'll upload them again these days haha \u200b\u200bI've been up and down up and down as boring, but I started an exercise routine so I hope to stabilize a bit of my body and hormones.

Well, now you, to continue working there who are asking for something urgent. And right now I go out to eat toast because it touches so hungry to have all ready.

They want you all and thank you for being here.
O_O xoxo
MJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment